Dawe Branch fireplace
4th Thursday of each month
6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Peter Pan Book club is a book club for adults who read Junior and Young Adult fiction.
Themes for 2018-19 (as chosen by members):
- September 27, 2018: An Oldie, and a Goodie (pre-2000)
- October 25, 2018: A Mystery
- November 22, 2018: Historical Fiction
- December, 2018: CANCELLED, but you could read A Family Treasure!
- January 24, 2019: A Graphic Novel
- February 28, 2019: A Good Book from 2018
- March 28, 2019: A True Story
- April 25, 2019: A Book with an Animal as the Main Character
- May 23, 2019: A Diary or Epistolary Novel
- June 27, 2019: First of / From a Series
- Ongoing: A Children’s Book You Want to Read Again