Red Deer Public Library is pleased to be able to provide monthly book clubs for the public. These bookclubs include:
- An Hour To Kill Mystery Book Club. Mystery lovers unite! Join this new book club dedicated entirely to the mystery genre. Each month we'll choose a mystery title for you to delve into and chat about with the rest of the group. An Hour To Kill meets the first Wednesday of each month.
- Any Book Book Club. This book club is perfect for anyone who loves reading and loves sharing what they've read with others! Any Book Book Club meets the second Thursday of each month at the Timberlands Branch.
- Cover 2 Cover. Cover 2 Cover is a unique book club for adults that meets on the fourth Monday of each month. Instead of picking one novel for everyone to read, participants choose a theme, genre, or author for each month. Each member can choose any book (or books) within this theme to read and share with the rest of the group.
- Fireside Readers. Fireside Readers meet on the third Wednesday of every month from September to June. Our June meeting is devoted to choosing books for the upcoming year. So many books, so little time! We read a wide range of books both fiction and non-fiction from classics to current best sellers. For the last six years we have phone or Skype conferenced with one author a year.
- Happy Ever After Book Club. Do you love romance? Want to chat about your favourite genre, and find new recommendations? Then this new book club is for you! Join us for discussions on all things happily ever after. Light refreshments will be served. Happy Ever After Book Club meets the last Monday of each month.