Red Deer College Students: sign out DVDs, CDs, video games, books, magazines, graphic novels, original artworks and so much more with your icard!
- Use your RDC Student icard to borrow from both RDPL branches at no cost to you.
- Simply show your schedule on paper or on your phone for proof of registration.
- The icard/Library card will expire on September 30th the following registered year.
- You can borrow a maximum of 10 items for up to three weeks, and can use our internet stations for two hours per day.
- Most items may be borrowed for up to three weeks and items can be renewed, as long as there are no holds on them.
- icard access to RDPL’s databases (except Libby) is in-library only.
Contact RDPL Member Services: 403-346-4576