What is my PIN?
By default, your PIN is set to the last 4 digits of the phone number that you gave us when you registered for your library card.
What is Bibliocommons?
RDPL has rolled out a brand new catalogue called Bibliocommons which offers a more engaging, effective, and fun way to search for your favourite items and to interact with your library online.
- Flexible search box. You can search for call numbers, ISBNs, etc. "Did-you-mean" search results handle spelling and phrasing errors.
- Shelves. Keep track of what you want to read, are currently reading, and have read!
- Lists. Create lists of your favourite themes, genres, authors, anything!
- Recently Returned. Want recommend an item to a friend that you've returned and can't remember the title? Enable this feature in your Bibliocommons profile to see what you just brought back!
- Rate and comment on items. Did you love a book? Hate it? Tell people what you think! Give star ratings and/or add comments. Ratings and comments are compiled from all Bibliocommons libraries.
- NoveList recommendations. Finished a book that you love and don't know what to read next? Get recommendations based on the series, title, and author!
Leap into the new catalogue @ rdpl.bibliocommons.com